Recently, I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by a faithful reader of mine, WelcomeToRealti. She has been supporting me since the beginning, and I am ever so grateful. I thank her for nominating me for this award.
So, what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
As defined by the creator of this award, the Mystery Blogger Award is “an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.” Now who could ask for a better compliment?
(Special thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this lovely award!)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I am a blogger (obviously) and a fiction writer. Writing allows me to express myself freely and personally, I like to mix fiction with a little truth.
- I am an art lover. I sometimes have eccentric taste.
- I am a Bible-believing Christian. As I continue on my spiritual journey, I hope to grow more in faith.
My Answers (Questions By Welcometorealiti)
1. Who inspires you the most to keep doing what you do?
This probably isn’t the most conventional answer, but God inspires me to keep on writing. If not for Him, I wouldn’t have been able to make it this far. Through my writing, I’d like to tell the world of His love, whether directly or indirectly. With this goal in mind, I am able to remain focused and inspired.
2. What is your biggest regret?
My biggest regret is being too critical of myself in my early teens.
3. What do you want your blog to represent to you and to others?
I want my blog to represent hope, both to myself and to others.
4. What are you most proud of so far in your life?
I wouldn’t necessarily call it being proud, but I am happy that I was able to overcome my agoraphobia.
5. What’s your favorite word?
Ethereal. I guess.
My Questions for Nominees
1.When did you first start blogging?
2. What do you blog about?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. If there was one thing that you could change about your life, what would it be?
5. What’s your favourite body part? (weird question, as requested by award creator)
My Best Posts (Views/ Likes)